Monday, August 13, 2007

All This Bush Hate...

I seriously don't get all of the belated, hackneyed hate and cheap shots against George Bush that are still going on today. Pink's latest song, "Mr. President," makes my blood boil in how cliche, uncreative and speculative it is when it comes to criticizing the Bush Administration.

Yeah, Bush will probably go down as one of the worst presidents of all time. And yeah, he's one of the few people in the world who I would punch in the face if I had the chance.

But the fact is that he's just over-matched as a leader and an individual. He doesn't have the tools, the smarts or the foresight to be President of the United States, and he never did. It wasn't his fault that he was put in to office, it was the American people's fault for being such idiots and electing him in the first place, TWICE. To his credit, he's a good people person and has a certain charisma to him (particularly if you live south of the Mason-Dixon line and are somewhat illiterate), but he never should have been president. End of story.

Which is why all this belated and stupid Bush hate almost pisses me off more than Bush himself. Let's not hate him anymore; let's just celebrate that he's going to be out in a year's time. Sounds good to me.

In other news, I've been swingy swingy swingy in poker. Still up like 600 for the month but it's been a total roller coaster ride. I've been playing my B game most of the time, so I will look to get that back in shape.

I was also at the mall the other day in a mentally altered state and discovered this amazing foot massager at Brookstones. I know how completely retarded, lame and gay it sounds to have a foot massager, but it just feels so good/relaxing. It costs 500; if I make X number of dollars this year then I'm bringing it up to Stanford... LOL, so that'll be my motivation for the rest of summer: a foot massager. I'm pretty weird.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Thank you for share very nice knowledges What a cool site.
Learn how to take control of your own healthy by using these Healthy Weight Loss Tips.

Unknown said...

Quite informative.Impressed!. However I am looking for more such articles for one of my research project. Can you help me ? Creativity goes a long way to add value in any endeavour. I will bookmark this page. You can visit mine at www.acteva.com

Unknown said...

This is fabulous news.It’s smart, thoughtful, and totally HELPFUL. Thank youExcellent! This information our children should learn in school — or at home! Wish I had had this list when I was 18 years old!Wow, you opened my eyes! What do we need to know a lot.Seriously I really enjoyed my stay…. will be back!!Keep up the good work.

http://www.how2todo.blogspot.ca